إجمالي مرات مشاهدة الصفحة

الثلاثاء، 8 أبريل 2008

Three poems of Souad Akouwari


The Beginning of the TalkDark clouds covering my horizonI stand in the middle of the roadThe road that has suddenly splited in front of meO, last tiredHow can I cure my broken soul?And you, the passionate thought, you revolve around meLike a phantomLike an infinite spaceLike a sick windLike darknessYou circle meYou increase like a noiseYou increase, so, and I can’t go on...I can’t resistO, my weakness and failureO, my heavy heartHow can I come to full life with half eye?With a dubious memories EscapingWhen some doors were brokenI departed like a loser horseIn the interlinking lanesIn the coffees crowded by brokers and hypocritesIn color-schemed roomsWith strange featuresWith downward eyesWith empty skullsI departed like a foolish waveI hung on the sail of lost shipI embraced my tired body
And it takes me the unknown Modernist in the desertWe talk about many staff that we don’t understandModernists in the desertThe last joke in a world full of trivial jokesInterested in this space like the butterflies of graveyardBut it is the desertSands cover everythingBoxthornPalm treesVerses of poetryModernistsInterested in modernityDoes modernity born in the desert?Modernity of palacesAir conditioning hissing likes a snakeGSMsChatting roomsBut it is the desertWolf disguised a cute woman
Translated byProf: Abderrahmane Bou-AlliUniversity Mohamed FirstOujda- Morocco

ليست هناك تعليقات: